Last updated 3 months ago
We've been meaning to get the oh so popular Instagram account started for quite some time now! This will be a great way for all of our customers to see some great photos of our cabin packages. Please follow us at:
Last updated 10 months ago
Knotty Pine Cabins is excited to announce that as of May 1, 2014 we will be moving our head office and factory to a new location in Edmonton! The new address is 12720 126 Avenue Edmonton, AB. We can't wait to share our new facility with you! Phone (780) 484-2224 for more info!
Last updated 11 months ago
Last updated 1 year ago
Valentine's Day, like all holidays, society seems to have sucked the meaning out of this special day and turned it into a commercial whirl wind filled with cards, chocolates and flowers. While there is nothing wrong with the lovely gifts, there is definitely more to this "commercial" holiday than most think. This day gives you another opportunity to spend time with those you LOVE. It doesn't matter if you're attached or unattached, take time on this day to show the ones you love how much they mean to you. Whether it be your mother, father, children or for those of you who are lucky enough, grandparents, put some time aside to share your love with them!
At Knotty Pine Cabins, we are very lucky to be able to help build and design our customer's dream homes and cottages. Our wood homes and cottages are the very place where families get to make new memories and share old ones. They are where birthday parties are held and Christmas mornings are made. All of these memories seem to revolve around one important aspect in everyone's life: LOVE! We are extremely grateful and delighted to have been given the opportunity to create these environments so that families like ours can share their love with one another.
Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at Knotty Pine Cabins!
Last updated 1 year ago
Still have some last minute shopping or decorating to do? Here's some great ideas for both yourself and those special people on your Christmas list. Merry Christmas from Knotty Pine Cabins!
1) Tye Mill Frames Pottery Barn – These frames will be beautiul in your cabin all year long! A special bonus is that you have the option of getting them monogrammed!
2) Cozy Candles Urban Barn - there’s nothing like your favourite cozy Knit Sweater so why not cozy up next to these cute candles that have a beautiful Knitted Texture.
3) Winter Woods Wreath Pottery Barn – What a great way to welcome your guests for Christmas with this beautiful wreath! It’s so nice you can keep it up all Winter long without it looking too Christmasy once the holidays are over.
4) Hot Chocolate Pot Williams Sonoma – A lovely Porcelain pot to serve your favourite Hot cocoa to all of your holiday guests. Get the Matching Monogrammed mug HERE
5) Expression Pillows Chapters – These Cute and Cozy Pillows are sure to Dress up your living room this Christmas!
6) Antler Bottle Opener Chapters – This will come in handy for all of the holiday spirits you and your guests will have over The Christmas and New Year season.